****..."/ >

Author Topic: ****...  (Read 503 times)

Offline Im aBamf

• Reputation +1/-0
  • Baws status (Im soUnique/2TC)
    • View Profile
« on: September 14, 2011, 08:23:19 am »
Hey guys, it's Bamf or Unique.
I came home from school around 6;20pm today and I look at freinds chat.

I never seen the clan as dead as it was today. Freinds messaging me about how
Ls telling our clan members to join Ls.
 We're slowly dieing out, just cause we have over 480 members in our mother clan doesn't mean we're huge. Half of our members are inactive or don't even pk. Alot of the ranks are power hungry or noobs that don't know what they're doing.

Tbh we should derank everyone except people like boned, perfect and cham in the freinds chat or the cape clan to a banana and have themselves work for their ranks. I myself don't mind getting deranked to a banana as long as their aren't any retarded gens/other ranks.
To bad we aren't in elementary school and end at 3 o'clock like everyone in Ls.  :'(
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 08:49:40 am by Im aBamf »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Chammorro(Im soElegant)

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: ****...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 05:45:33 pm »
clan is dead cuz everyone is at school
but yeah i agree bout deranking the inactive members.

Offline Im aBamf

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 09:30:40 pm »
Oh yeah I forgot to mention we should make it mandatory to get ts3, I think tha would help the clan a lot plus its an easy download

Offline Im soBeast

• Websmaster
  • Junior
  • Reputation +3/-0
  • LEADER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 12:56:48 am »
umm f2p is really dead in the morning too... like me and imsounit are mostly on that time
and like takes us 1 hour to find someone with decent risk to kill ...... plus school started so me average and  hektic etc etc are only on in the morning...and elite doesn't play on school days... and Sundays.. so he will be on like 2 days a week and about the teamspeak3 thing some people think its a hack so they don't download it and ****...and if i derank them they will like say stuff and might join s0 or something :( and can you guys help me get more people on ts...... we pulled 20 once and i want to do it again without s0... so pls spam in the cc or something to get teamspeak3

Offline Im soBoned

• High Council
  • Reputation +0/-1
  • BONES IS HEERE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 04:41:37 am »
u guys gotta start from the beginning, only invite trustable members, a begin of the elites... an organisation, no 24/7, an official clan without massing, only trips with real members of the clan elite, teamspeak... forums, u need to be signed in all those things.
Ts info?:$$

Offline Im aBamf

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 06:25:33 am »
@beast elite plays on weekdays lol and we at diff time zones
@boned kod channel and yeah I agree we should start over and make ie mandatory to register on this and teamspeak ill put up a guide on these forums and tell clan members they NEED ts3 if you want

Offline Chammorro(Im soElegant)

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 02:58:14 pm »
indeed niggas ;D imma try and spam to download teamspeak 3 on main clan and maybe the fc.

13th

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 12:41:36 pm »
That ITs True Be on Teamspeak 9-19-11 We Having A Rank Disscusion About TeamSpeak But Since i Came Back Elites Been Doing ook We pulled 220 ops vs eop. even tho we lost i agree that everyone should be demoted to banana rank or smiley face and only the ppl that have teamspeak should stay with the ranks they have..

Offline Snipexs

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 11:18:57 pm »
Some1 should make ts3 guide for nubs,so they can use it always.